This is Dedicated to the One I Love

This post starts my bi-weekly thankfulness post. Like I said before, I tend to rant quite a bit, and never really stop to think about how good I really have it. So, that's what every other Thursday is for. I'll pick at least one thing (and there are tons of things to choose from!) and write a little about it and why I am so thankful.

To start of the first post, it's only fitting that I dedicate this post to my hubby. I can't even begin to convey how thankful and blessed I am to have him. I've posted about him before and will probably post about him again, because, well, he's just awesome!

Today, I had some bad news concerning a paper I wrote that got rejected. I was pretty down, but he picked me back up again by reminding me that it was my first try and telling me all about his rejected papers. I know how smart he is, and it reminded me that it happens to everyone.

Last night, he made me a very yummy dinner before I could get in the kitchen to make it. It was nice, and of course, I think the food always tastes better when he makes it. :-)

Oh, and he also retucked the sheets into the bottom of the bed, because I was whining that they were loose. I'm a total freak when it comes to sheets and have to have my feet touching tightly tucked sheets. He didn't even life at me when I whined like a baby!

So, yes, I'm thankful that I was blessed with such a great, loving, funny, smart, amazing husband.

0 comments: